The following resources are available free of charge.
GBA Partner: OnCourse Learning
Monthly subscription prices vary by bank asset size.
- Online library of 60+ courses available 24/7
- 12 new courses per year (one per month)
- 20-25 minutes in length (Perfect for Board Meetings)
- Courses contain Audio, Video & PowerPoint
- Handouts and Discussion Questions available for download
- Notification of release sent to users and managers each month.
Online and self-paced, it is made up of 10 individual courses designed to be taken by board members. Each course takes about 5 minutes, audio/video based, and do not have a test at the end. ABA will work with the bank to get them enrolled in Frontline Compliance and set up to deploy the training to their board members. They can also take advantage of the other 109 compliance-related courses that are designed for bank employees. Titles include:
- Board Oversight: Compliance Management
- Board Oversight: Compliance Control Activities
- Board Oversight: Preparing for the Compliance Exam
- Board Oversight: Post Examination Activities
- Board Oversight: BSA/AML/OFAC
- Board Oversight: Insiders and Regulation O
- Board Oversight: Fair Lending
- Digital Trends: Cybersecurity
- Digital Trends: Blockchain
- Digital Trends: Payments
No charge for ABA members. All GBA members receive a discounted rate, otherwise. Click here for pricing details.
Special: Banks in formation are ABA De Novo members at no charge and may access these and other ABA Frontline Compliance courses for free.
This option is designed to train the trainer. The compliance officer presenting to the board can access and brand presentations and materials. While delivered online, this option is strictly about providing materials that the compliance officer can use to present to the board.