Dart Appraisal is a nationwide, independently owned and operated appraisal management company (AMC) with offices in Georgia and Michigan. Established in 1993, the company was founded on the principle that an AMC could create transparency between the lender and appraiser, cultivating a process that brings out the best in both parties. That commitment to transparency, quality and consistency remains the foundation of Dart Appraisal.
The core of Dart Appraisal’s unique strength is built upon our 25 years of being a pioneer in the AMC marketplace. Our singular focus on appraisal management has resulted in a highly experienced, national appraiser panel that consistently delivers timely, quality results. We also pride ourselves on providing a white-glove level of customer service. Our clients rank our service as the number one reason they stay with Dart Appraisal year in and year out.
Let us get your appraisal management process on target! Download our brochure to learn more about Dart, or visit us at www.dartappraisal.com.
QUALITY APPRAISALS PROVIDED NATIONWIDE
Nationwide panel of licensed appraisers, most of whom live and work within 8 miles of subject properties
- Appraisers on our panel are required to have over 1,000 units experience
- Our operations staff members have passed the 15 hour USPAP course
- Appraisals manually reviewed by our in-house QC team
- We operate in all 50 states, plus the US territories
Proprietary technology assigns order to appraisers virtually instantly
- Transparent communication regarding our turn times nationwide
- Customer service team available from 8am-8pm EST
- Brokers have quick and easy access to enter orders and make payments through Dart's Broker Express center
- Real-time reporting through our client center gives you 100% visibility to your orders every step of the way
Highly experienced with all lending channels; our 200+ active clients represent national retail and wholesale lenders, credit unions, wealth management firms and HUD Asset Managers
- Fully integrated with most LOS platforms
- Dedicated service team adjusts to your specific needs and requirements
- Monthly reporting provides visibility on performance for all of your orders
- Ability to restrict appraisers to your preferred panel
- Multiple payment options, including borrower pre-payment directly to Dart